Monday, December 3, 2012

Store of the Month: Sanem's





Sanem's boutique is founded on the three words: Fashion, Creation and Expression. Named after owner and fashion consultant Sanem D'Angelo, Sanem's has an exquisite collection of garments and accessories, as well as a wide variety of looks for your lifestyle. From a night out on the town, to business appropriate or even casual weekends, Sanem's clothing always has a certain "spark" to it. Women of
 all ages enjoy the one of a kind clothing offered in this Oak Park boutique. Sanem's is an upbeat, breath-taking experience that exposes women to unique and cutting-edge styles. They offer one-on-one advice, taking your wardrobe from bleak to chic. You will not walk out of Sanem's with just clothing but with tips and advice on how to maximize your wardrobe.




Located in Oak Park,IL



Visit 134 N. Oak Park Ave
Oak Park, IL
708.524.5450



Meet Sanem

 

"Ever since I was a little girl I had a flair for fashion. One of my earliest style influences was my grandma Iten. I'll always cherish spending summers with her in Turkey. Every morning I would wake up and see her dressed head-to-toe in beautiful outfits and fully accessorized with fabulous jewelry just to prepare breakfast"- Sanem


Now, I'm eager to help you look your best. Drop me an e-mail or stop in for your own personalized Sanem's experience. Just go to the "Contact" page to find me.

xoxo
Blue




No comments:

Post a Comment